Background

Google
 

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Mr.Toad

OMG!!! I just had the most girlie moment ever!

I like to think that I don't usually squeal at gross things and I am not scared of or shy away from things that are traditionally squeal-girl-worthy.

Yes mother I know I won't go in the attic, but that is a scary stairs thing not a dark and dank thing....

And yes, Dad, I know I won't go out in the shop by myself at night, but that is not a dark creepy crawly bug thing, that is a....ok that IS a creepy crawly bug thing, but I don't scare away when I can actually see them...it's the fear of the unknown in the dark.....

Anyway, tonight I embarrassed myself....

I went to let the dogs out the sliding glass door to the back yard. It has been raining like mad here for hours and it had slowed to a mere monsoon so I thought I would let the girls out now so they wouldn't get quite as wet.

I opened the door, let them run out to do their business and stood in the doorway to wait like a good dog mommy. That's when it happened...

A BIG ASS TOAD JUMPED IN MY HOUSE AND LANDED A MILLIMETER FROM MY FOOT!!!!!

I SQUEALED!!!! I couldn't help it! Then I screamed for Lindsay (coolest roomie ever) to come help me....

It all happened so fast! I tried to suck the squeal and the words back in, but no such luck. It was already out there....It's official, today I am a five year old girl!

I know you are all trembling with trepidation, but no worries, we used the dog bowls to corral the beast and usher it back outside.

PHHHWEW!!!

No comments: