Background

Google
 

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

How dare you call me carrots?

Chloe is my yellow lab...

SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!!

She pretty much has the coolest personality of any person (much less dog) ever....

Unfortunately, she does take after her mom in one way.....she talks....a lot....

When I come home every day, she meets me and proceeds to tell me about her day....which I think is adorable, and I highly encourage by saying things like, "Really?" "Uh uh, Chloe. No way that all happened in one day!" and stuff like that. She makes this weird sound that really does sound like she is talking...

This summer we have been spending an insane amount of time at Town Lake walking and running (much more walking than running, but it is a process)...

When we first get there she is extremely excited and she tells me....LOUDLY....unfortunately she is so used to my carrying on that conversation with her.....so, unless I reply, she just gets louder and more insistent until I say something.

So.......we are known at Town Lake as The Weird Girl Who Talks With Her Dog, and Chloe.

It's my Indian name! But hey, normal is boring right?

Right?

Hello?

No comments: