Background

Google
 

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Code Word: Zorro

I miss Mindy!

For those of you that don't know (and I don't know how that would be) Mindy is my best friend and has been since 2nd grade....ok well we did have that one trial time in high school when she sent her Guido after me....

Mindy, I apologize again for the whale comment...Kelli made me do it!

Anyway, Mindy flew away to Africa....she has been there for about an hour now and that makes me sad.

Ok, so yeah she will be back in two weeks, but our new found level of codependency is probably not healthy. (See Mindy I even used psych talk just for you.) So I was reminiscing about her today and realized something. We are weird.

We are not sisters (although our high school Spanish teacher told us we had been in another life) but we talk like sisters. You know how some sextuplets won't talk until they are much older in life because they develop a way of communication between each other that is irrelevant to the outside world?

It's not that she and I don't talk (even though we usually finish each other's sentences or the other one just nods halfway through the sentence an nod that says, "no need to finish, I read you loud clear" and the first one stops mid-sentence....which annoys the hell out of anyone else with us because our conversations are impossible to keep up with. Mind you, we don't do this to keep others out of the conversation, we just talk often enough that this just expedites things!). Mindy and I talk, but we also have codes...

The codes ARE to keep our conversations private....for example....every guy that either of us have had a crush (mild or major) has a two or three letter code...usually this has NOTHING to do with their actual name....

I do not feel at liberty at this time to give you an actual example....cuz what if I needed to use the code later and you guys knew it? Oh the horror!

Anyway, Mindy, I miss you and I love you, and I wanted you to know that LL is still MIA, and I still vote for DD over DJ, but I did have a dream about DPP and Paulo (ok so that one is just another name and not a code...but you get the drift!)....weird huh?

Be safe! Amy Sue

No comments: