Background

Google
 

Monday, July 2, 2007

This IS my game face!

Today was amazing!

As many of you are well aware, I have been looking for a new place to live. In August we are moving out of our house and Chloe and I are gonna be homeless :(.

But today, the most amazing thing happened. I went to the local coffee shop and had coffee with my friends (because that's what we do). It was a typical afternoon. Joey was eating a sandwich, hitting on all the pretty women. Phoebe was singing and playing her guitar. Ross was going on and on about dinosaurs. Monica was cleaning up the crumbs from Chandler's muffin and Chandler was cracking jokes about Ross' dinosaurs.

I told my friends about looking for an apartment and Chandler made some crack about finding a place with Ugly Naked Guy across from Monica's apartment. Ross offered for me to move in with him, but ever since he hid the fact that we were still married, I have been a little wary there.

But then, Joey invited me to live with him! I am so excited (of course I will make him re-hang the shower curtain, but still....)!

What?

What do you mean that's not me? Of course it is!

Oh yeah...Rachel....huh....

Ok, so maybe I don't have her life, and I am STILL looking for a place to live, but I do have her hair!

New haircut!

No comments: