Background

Google
 

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Toga! Toga!

My friend Kayla just moved to Austin and I am super excited!

Our parents have been friends FOREVER...so the same is pretty much true for us.....as we got older, we saw each other less and less, but I am not worried about us getting along! We got along great....I have the pictures to prove it!

(Sorry Kayla....but you can't be mad! Your mom sent them!)

When we were around each other, there was nothing we wouldn't do....


We played together....


I am the hula girl....Kayla is the pumpkin....

We even bathed and slept together!


(I am the one on the right....)




(Mom...why am I wearing a toilet paper shirt?)

I think now we will stick to playing together :).....but we worked it then!

Ok....it is true....sometimes we didn't get along....but we were very mature for our ages, so our moms knew just what to do.....

Me with my beer.....



Kayla with hers.....dang girl....chug it!



Here's to many more good time! Glad you are here Kayla!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the most awesome post ever!