Background

Google
 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

The one with the grown-up

Ever get tired of being an adult? I do!

I went shopping with my friend Kayla yesterday. I found a purse I fell in love with along with some great perfume. I didn't get either. I had the money, but I couldn't do it.

When the hell did that happen? When did I stop wanting to spend my "allowance" the second I it hit my pocket?

Oh yeah....right about the time I stopped having to clean my room for the money and started having to "work" for it.

There are some perks to being an adult...I just bought my first couch! It is CUTE.....and purple :)

And in honor of such an adult-like activity....I am going to do my favorite child-like activity....take an afternoon nap!

Sleep tight!

1 comment:

Jkerr said...

NO-it can't be true...my sister went shopping?