Background

Google
 

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My turn to talk!


Hi! It's me Chloe!
I wanted to say hello to all of you that read Mom's blog.
There are a couple of things I need to get off my chest!
First of all, to the people who keep breaking into my mom's car.....
STOP! I mean I don't bite or anything, but I know a mean pit bull a few blocks over that really gets off on that type of thing!
Next, I would like to say that the reason Mom isn't writing this herself is because she has a biology test tomorrow that she is studying for that makes her want to cry. Which is also why these posts are kinda few and far between these days.
Also, you all need to know....today is my birthday! Please bring Snausages and Milkbones! I really do love them....but no squeaky toys....Mom really hates those!
Lastly, when you bring the goodies for me, Mom could use a hug! She keeps referring to this weekend as Crapfest 2007 and tonight she cried. I tried to hold her, but unlike Josh, I do not have disposable thumbs..... (yes, I know it is opposable....it is a joke).....what?
Then how am typing? Jeez....Mom is right....you guys are a tough crowd!
I love you all! Woof!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm a *little* bit worried about you right now...

Anonymous said...

That is one huge nostril