Background

Google
 

Friday, October 12, 2007

Nightmare on Pleasant Valley Drive

Guys! You remember my cute new little apartment that I was ranting and raving over just one short month ago?

You know, the one that was a little more hooker than pimp? Yeah? Well, it's a little MORE a lot of things....

little more robbers than cops (although I am quite sure that there have been many a COPS episode filmed on property)

little more dope head than just dope

little more riotous than righteous

OK! OK! I'm done....but you get my point! This place is a nightmare!

I have had the windows on my car smashed to steal my stereo, something stuck in my gas tank so I need a whole new fuel pump, and very large men with screwdrivers banging on my door at night screaming for me to call the cops cuz "they're gonna jump me". (I did call the cops, but more because there was a very large man with a screwdriver at my door......they never showed up by the way.)

They have however been there four times this week. I am not sure what for, but the sound of sirens right outside my door has become the soundtrack to my life.

Soooooooooo.......basically, I think I am moving again! If I can get out of my lease that is.....evidently being scared out of my ever-lovin' mind is not a sufficient legal reason to break a lease.

Who knew?

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Are you and Kayla looking now????