Background

Google
 

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Book Club!

Mindy and I saw The Jane Austen Book Club tonight (sooo good) and in true life-imitating-art fashion, we have decided to start our own little Jane Austen book club!

We all know that I have a small obsession with Austen, so she didn't exactly drag me kicking and screaming....but I do have a few other books I am reading....Cellular Biology, Molecular Chemistry and Multivariable Calculus....so we are taking this slow.....

We are doing one book a month...I know....Austen does not take NEAR that long to get through, but again....I AM A BUSY GIRL....and let's face it, so is Mindy.....

Anyway, first we are reading Emma. We figure it will ease us into this with a little light reading....

I am so excited to read and discuss Austen AGAIN :) Please feel free to join us....I will post our discussions....PLEASE JOIN!!!

No comments: