Background

Google
 

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Friends....

I have such great friends! Lately I have been having such connections with my friends.

I know that sounds weird. If they are your friends, then of course you have connections with them. But maybe you know what I mean when I say that like the moon, friendships have phases.
I have been blessed in my life to have friends that I can trust and rely on, but I must say that usually I have one GOOD friend at a time.
Lately I feel blessed to have many friends! I have met new ones that I can tell are going to be a part of my life for years to come, and I have further cemented friendships that have been there for years past. Guys, thank you for you love and support through all the drama that is my life!

por ejemplo.....

Me and Joshy: We have known things about each other before we realized them ourselves....that hasn't changed after all these years and I am so thankful for it! I love you Joshy!


Me and Jessica: She makes me laugh, A LOT. She also lives her life in a way that is inspiring to all who know her. Plus she makes everything Gouda!




Me and Mindy: Wow! Where to even start? She has been my best friend since second grade, but she still manages to amaze me with her intellect and heart. I love you and thank God for you daily. And the night of the Madrigal.....



Me and Tricia: We met at trying times, but God knew I needed her to get through them! Now we deal with minute men and less trying issues.....




Me and Allison: The funniest girl I have ever met. She has a confidence about her that leaves me in awe. That Can't Be Yogurt! (good luck with that red scurvy)





Me and Kayla: We are still getting to know each other even though we have known each other our whole lives. I am enjoying the journey. Plus she "meets" my friends well!




Me and Dylan (and Logan, but we'll get there in a minute): We hardly know each other, but I feel a level of comfort with him that is so telling of his kindness. Sorry again about the whole sick in the car thing!







Me and Logan: I never expected another "best friend" in my life, and I surely didn't expect to find it in the "frat boy" persona a saw when I first met him. (But that was my own prejudice.)His generosity of spirit and genuine interest in everyone he meets is just the tip of the iceberg with him. I love you Doobie!





Me and Jennie: She is my brother's girlfriend, but she is now my sister.....whether it ever becomes official or not. I first loved her because of the way she treated my brother, but now I love her for the woman she is.



And last but not least.....Me and Chloe: She is the smile on my face when I go home each day! She is the best dog EVER! Screw diamonds! Dogs are a girl's best friends!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you have found an uglier picture of me? I know what you did last 4th of July! I will sick my red scurvy on you!

Mindy said...

You, my friend, are incredible. I am so thankful for your friendship. Without you I would have lost my sanity by now! I love you!

Anonymous said...

AMY SUE! your my sister "alike" that I never had... thank god I found you... haha! We can hope for officiality, but no matter what your always my sister in my heart!