Background

Google
 

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

I know that I have been missing lately! Sorry!

Here's a quick run down on my excuses....

1) I moved. (Really I could stop here, because wow, what a pain in the.....ok mom....in the tush.)

2) School started again. Classes include Chem lab....Chem 2.....Multi-variable Calculus.....and Biology......wait...I need a minute to cry now......

and

3) Last week was my 25th birthday!!!

What?

"That's only one day" you say?

Not the way I do it!!!! The weekend of the 24th, mom came up to help me move (which was really more, she bought me stuff for the apartment and Jared, Kayla, Pam and Jenny helped me move, but still.....) and we all went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory for my birthday.

Then on the 30th (my actual birthday) I had a group of friends and family get together to celebrate with dinner at P.F. Chang's and drinks afterward.

My new tote from Jared and Jenny!



Me and my buddy Logan.



Saki bombs.....hmmmm....



Splash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We were having fun!



Jared and Jenny....how cute are they?




Make a wish.....


Fun girls! My old roomie Lindsay in red and her new roomie Julie in black and white....

And this weekend, I have a group of friends getting together to go to the lake for a few days.....BIRTHDAY'S ROCK!!!

ANYWAY....I am finally getting settled in a routine so I promise, that Chloe and I will be sharing our daily trials again VERY soon.....

P.S. One of my birthday presents was an awesome new digital camera....so now my eloquent (cough cough) words will visual aids!

No comments: