Background

Google
 

Monday, January 28, 2008

You're an athletic girl. I'm more of a horseback-riding, wall-climbing, yoga-going type of girl. -The Princess Diaries

I have always thought that yoga was a calm....relaxing type of exercise. They have all that zeny music with the bells and pipes and stuff.....

The girls that come out of those classes look relaxed and calm and unless it is that class of yoga where you do it in a room with the heater on 100 deg, no one ever sweats. I mean if you have to do it in a sauna to break a sweat, I am thinking this is something pretty easy!

Right?

WRONG!!!

It is a smoke screen! It is a lie put out there by all those hippie-dippie waif like women who are always wanting to adjust your chakras.....

The music....I am convinced.....is really just there to muffle the inner cries of pain!

Unless you hadn't guessed by now....today was my first bout with yoga....

We did it in the water, which I think had to be a lot easier than regular yoga because it is easier to balance and the buoyancy of the water displaces some of your weight (yeah I'm a nerd)....and still I wanted to SCREAM!!!

I mean Buddha is supposed to a tranquil god....

again......no......he is the Indian god of Torture.....I mean, just look at him.....there is evil in those eyes...




One hour after my battle with Buddha, I was sore in places that I did not know existed.....and yet.....my chakras have never been more in line....whatever that means.....

No comments: