Background

Google
 

Sunday, December 7, 2008

"All the Whos down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, but the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville, did not." - How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Tis the Season....

I am even more into the Holidays than normal this year....and I LOVE Christmas!

I just got back from watching a Living Nativity Scene and Christmas Story at the Church by where I work....it was beautiful....

We sat in the outdoor amphitheater under the stars and were reminded of the true reason we celebrate this time of year....I was huddled with life-long friends enjoying hot Chai tea (which, lets face it tastes like Christmas in a cup), singing carols that bring back memories of previous Christmases and portend of Christmases to come....

Now I am curled up on the couch in my new Christmas PJ's, watching Christmas movies, with the puppies curled up on me feet and next to me, and the room glowing with the lights from the Christmas tree....

Being this happy seems almost decadent....but I am willing to risk it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family