Background

Google
 

Thursday, October 16, 2008

"When the music stops, the rest is silence." - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Music is such an emotional mine field for me....

For some people looking at a painting evokes an emotional response....for me, it is music....

Many of you don't know that Logan is a VERY good piano player. He sits down and plays the most beautiful classical pieces.

When I am tired, I make him play me to sleep sometimes. He knows he has to start with Ave Maria....it's my favorite!

Anyway, he has been practicing Moonlight Sonata lately....and it is official people! I no longer think that the saddest song in the world is George Jones' "He Stopped Loving Her Today"....oh no....it is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.

Man....we are going to need more Kleenex if he keeps this up!

No comments: