Background

Google
 

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"It's fun being the top bananna in the shock department." - Breakfast at Tiffany's

So I am sitting on my couch writing a lab report on the dominance hierarchy of house crickets....yeah I know......

I have my iTunes cranked up listening to George Strait's new CD Troubadour. (P.S. It is sooooo good!)

My roommate comes in.....(first for a glimpse into this girls mind, please read this!) and asks what I am doing....I look up and tell her I am listening to George Strait's new CD.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?????

Her exact words were......"Whoever that is."

WHAT?!?

I am sure I could come up with plenty of clever quips if all the oxygen had not left my brain and the world as I know it was not spinning off it's axis......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well,who is he?

AmySue said...

OMG people! Google it and that is NOT funny!